Why Choose Me?
Simple … experience.
I will state it right up front, I am not the cheapest freelancer you will find. Then again I am far from the most expensive. Many of the companies I have worked for have charged $150/hour and more for my services. I bring with me the experience of leading over fifty projects (and tens of millions of dollars) to successful completion, but not the overhead, allowing me to charge a fraction for my work.
The following list is not exhaustive. If something falls outside of my expertise, I have an extensive network of colleagues I have worked with extensively available to provide solutions for all of your needs.
- Content Management Systems (CMS) – development and integration
- Database design and implementation
- eLearning consulting and development
- Information Architecture (IA)
- Instructional Design (ID)
- Open source implementation (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, etc…) and custom extension
- Project Management (PM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Twitter API development
- Website maintenance
- Website design
- Website development
The following is a sampling of the hundreds of clients I have worked with over the years.
- American Coaster Enthusiasts (ACE)
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT)
- Darkride and Funhouse Enthusiasts (DAFE)
- Firstar Bank
- Gardner Publications
- General Electric Aircraft Engines
- General Electric Engine Services
- PCS Technologies
- Price Waterhouse
- Procter & Gamble
- Sony (SU2C)
- William H. Robinson Agency, Inc.